I've been more quiet than usual for a lot of reasons. A list of things that I've been up to lately:
1. Getting married. Jane and I got married on August 12th. The whole thing was incredible.
2. Honeymoon in Vienna. Also amazing. We spent ten days eating tortes, drinking coffee, wandering through art museums and marveling at the magnificent city. Having been obsessed with serpent symbolism lately, I told Jane that I was going to document snakes on our honeymoon. Every time we turned the corner, we found more snakes: statues, paintings, mosaics, etc.
I also said that I wanted to find this Sethian altar that I'd heard rumors about. We found it in the first wing of the first museum we visited in the city.
3. Working on my red book, the last handmade book in my long-running alchemical book cycle. While this video is mainly about the white book, Albedo, there is information about the in-progress red book at the end.
4. Venturing out into the woods to take more Earth Magic photographs before the harsh Chicago winter sets in.
5. Along with Jane, planning, building, launching and maintaining the new website Occult Guide. Occult Guide is a website dedicated to building a worldwide map of user-submitted locations of occult interest. The site has been online for two months now, with some amazing locations having been added already.
6. Research, development and tests for other future art projects.
I can't say much more right now, but I can say with confidence that 2013 is going to be an amazing year.