Monday, September 27, 2010

busy

I've been working on the "Symbiosis" series for around nine months now.  I believe that I've been through seven sets of tests/studies.  I was very excited about the most recent, but after putting them on the wall and looking at them objectively I've decided that I can do even better.  So I'm starting over - a few more rolls of film this week, another couple of rounds in the color darkroom and more time hunched over prints with a paintbrush.

In other news, my photographs grace the new record by Ural Umbo.  This is going to be a great release.

Information on Hammer Smashed Sound. 
http://hammersmashedsound.blogspot.com/2010/09/ural-umbo-fog-tapes-lp.html

I've also been working on some other design projects.  Planning some things.  Coming up with new ideas but trying not to get ahead of myself.

No comments: